As well as being a legal requirement, many organisations see their annual report as an opportunity to showcase their achievements. Producing an annual report, however, can be time consuming and stressful.
Outsourcing some of your annual reporting tasks, such as editing, proofreading and indexing, will give you more time to focus on your other responsibilities and will result in a more professional publication.
How can a professional editor enhance your annual report?
Whether you simply need an editor to polish and refine the text, or would like support throughout the entire production process, we can provide the right team to produce a stunning annual report. We can help you by:
- preparing an audience profile
- developing a theme for your report
- creating a logical and coherent structure
- devising engaging headings
- adopting a consistent style
- adopting a tone that reflects your brand
- structuring sentences, lists and paragraphs correctly
- refining and polishing the final draft
- coordinating graphic design and printing.
Want to find out more about writing an annual report? Order our self-help annual report-writing guide or call us on 02 9238 6638 for an obligation-free consultation.