Save time with fast and efficient copyediting
What is copyediting?
Copyediting involves refining sentences to ensure the language is clear, concise and grammatically correct. A copyedit also checks design, layout, tables, internal links and other elements.
How does copyediting work?
You provide us with your final draft document and we will copyedit it to ensure:
- correct sentence structure
- acronyms and technical terms are used correctly
- non-discriminatory language
- correct grammar
- correct and consistent spelling
- correct citations and references
- consistent and correct formatting
- compliance with your organisation’s writing style guide or the Australian Style Manual for Authors Editors and Printers.
When can you benefit from copyediting?
- If your document is structurally sound but needs refining and polishing.
- If your writing is difficult for others to understand.
- If your written communications are not getting the results you need.
- If you have tight deadlines and time does not allow for effective copyediting.
- If you do not feel confident about English grammar.
Not sure whether your document needs substantive or copyediting? Call us on 02 9238 6638 for guidance.
Contact us today
For an obligation-free consultation about your writing and training needs call 02 9238 6638 or submit an online request.