Save time with fast and efficient copyediting
What is copyediting?
Copyediting involves refining sentences to ensure the language is clear, concise and grammatically correct. A copyedit also checks design, layout, tables, internal links and other elements.
How does copyediting work?
You provide us with your final draft document and we will copyedit it to ensure:
- correct sentence structure
- acronyms and technical terms are used correctly
- non-discriminatory language
- correct grammar
- correct and consistent spelling
- correct citations and references
- consistent and correct formatting
- compliance with your organisation’s writing style guide or the Australian Style Manual for Authors Editors and Printers.
When can you benefit from copyediting?
- If your document is structurally sound but needs refining and polishing.
- If your writing is difficult for others to understand.
- If your written communications are not getting the results you need.
- If you have tight deadlines and time does not allow for effective copyediting.
- If you do not feel confident about English grammar.
Not sure whether your document needs substantive or copyediting? Call us on 02 9238 6638 for guidance.