Enhance your reputation with professional proofreading
What is proofreading?
Relying solely on spell checking and grammar software programs could cost your organisation money, reputational damage and emotional distress.
Proofreading is a final check of all visual and textual elements. It is a quality-assurance process that happens once all other writing and editing is complete.
How does proofreading work?
A Concise Writing Consultancy qualified and experienced proofreader will carefully check your document for:
- correct grammar and punctuation
- correct and consistent spelling
- correct and consistent formatting of all elements
- missing content or duplicated text
- correct pagination and page breaks
- correct use of citations and references
- compliance with your organisation’s writing style guide.
When can you benefit from professional proofreading?
- If you are familiar with the content of the document.
- If you do not feel confident about English grammar or spelling.
- If you want to present a polished and consistent finished product.
- If you have limited time and tight deadlines.
- If you have received comments about errors in communications.
- If you want peace of mind that your communications are free from typos.
Not sure whether you need an external proofreader? Call us on 02 9238 6638 for a free proofreading sample of your document.