Are you stuck on a report and don’t know how to proceed?
Do you need to make your writing easier to read?
Do you feel unsure about your English grammar?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions you could benefit from a writing mentor.
Writing support via email
Through our email mentoring service we can help you overcome writing 'road blocks’. We will provide an outside objective and professional opinion and quickly put you back on track and continue to develop your writing skills.
Mentoring involves minimal time away from other work tasks. There is no travel involved – we mentor employees in all states of Australia. You simply email us a document you are writing at work, such as a report or procedure, and we provide comprehensive written feedback about what you are doing well and where you can make improvements.
Are you spending too much time coaching your staff with their writing?
If you are a busy supervisor or manager frustrated by spending too much time correcting a staff member’s work, we can help you by taking some of this responsibility off your shoulders.
We can help staff at all levels with their:
- ability to meet deadlines
- planning and structuring
- English grammar and usage
- clarity and conciseness
- confidence with writing tasks.
When can you or your staff benefit from mentoring?
- If you would like to improve your writing skills.
- If you cannot afford the time away from work to attend a workshop.
- If your budget does not allow for outsourcing your writing or editing tasks.
- If you need an independent objective opinion of your, or a staff member’s, writing.
- If you would like your staff to have a higher standard of writing skill.
- If you do not have time to help a staff member yourself with their writing skills.
- If you would like to increase a staff member’s confidence in writing and editing skills.
- If you do not have access to face-to-face training or one-on-one coaching.
'Patricia taught me to look at the process of writing in an entirely new way. Although at times she could be a hard task master, she never stopped believing in me and encouraging me. All the time she challenged me to polish and perfect my writing.' Alexandra Pope, author of The Wild Genie (Sally Milner Publishing)
To find out how we can help improve your writing skills, call us on 02 9238 6638.